Friday, March 27, 2009

30 Rock, or How I'm lizzing!

Wow. Not that I should be surprised that 30 Rock delivered another great episode, but still bears repeating:

My favorite exchange of the night:

Well, Denis has been speaking with all the women that he's slept with.
Did he call?
Yes.
Did you pretend to be me?
Yes.
Did you do an impression of me?
Yes.
Was it British?
Yes.
Oh Liz. First of all, the reason I have some English inflection in my speech is because I lost my virginity to the My Fair Lady soundtrack.

Loved Kenneth's view of the world:


Tracy's view of the world:


And Jack's:


And of course, Bijou!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night's episode was classic. I think the Bijou commercial has me in stitches the whole time.

Dame James said...

Jenna Maroney for life! That line about losing her virginity to My Fair Lady is one of the most brilliant things to ever come out of her mouth. And this is from the woman who coined the phrase "Me want food!"

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I could literally watch this show all day long and never get tired.
This ep was brilliant, is this the only show on the air that has been consistently good from the first ep?