Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolution, or How let's get back in the game!


"New Year's Resolution - try and write and publish more on this oft-forgotten blog"


"This should be easy enough. There! See? January 2nd and I've already posted something!"


"Annie, Uh, I just read your first post of 2013 and... is that it?"


"Well, you know, yes, for now. I mean, I used to spend a lot of time here and... wait, hold on, I have another call."


"Seriously? This is it? I want excitement. I NEED excitement and cool posts here."


"Yeah, well I'll get to those. I have this idea for a post on 'unfilmable novels.'"


"That sounds exciting! So much better than this one."


"O-kay. So does everyone agree this post noting that I'll blog more this year is unnecessary and I should just write something?"


"Pretty much."


"I see."


I can't promise anything as exciting as Wiig's wonderfully zany and genius airplane scene, but that won't stop me from trying. 

Here's to a wonderful 2013!