Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Top 20 Movie Characters, of How I'm a schizo

So TFE and MNPP went ahead and got me thinking about this meme and I couldn't pass it up. In a way, it reads like a psych experiment. You could learn everything you need to know about me just by looking at the list (and by looking at the runners-up)

10 Runners-Up

Clementine (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind), Blanche DuBois (Streetcar Named Desire), Boo (Monsters, Inc.), Regina George (Mean Girls), Sally Bowles (Cabaret), Violet (9 to 5), Constance (Gosford Park), Raimunda (Volver), Amelie (Amelie) & Briony (Atonement).

Top 10 Movie Characters


He's fiery and hot and witty and just a wee bit like me temper-wise.


French and flamboyant!


Come on, he's adorable and sustainable and obsessed with musical theater, what's not to love?


She's sly, conniving, sexy and brutally honest. I live to strut myself like her on Times Square.


So heartbreakingly real and beautiful.

Cunning and achingly funny. And a bitch if she needs to be.


Because she's a quotable beast and I love every word she utters.


'That's all'


Gorgeous, talented and a begrudgingly romantic lead!


Brassy and bossy and drunk. Just the way I like 'em.


I'm supposed to tag people, but I know that if any of you want to do it, you'll do it regardless of whether I tag you so feel free to do so ;-)

4 comments:

Juan Art Herrera said...

so, all the live characters are women and the male are animated. Is this a pattern? discuss :)

mB said...

Yeah, and the 'males' aren't even real men (we have a god, a candlestick and a robot!)

I guess live-action men just don't cut it for me... though Theo (Children of Men), Truman (Truman Show) and Adison DeWitt (All About Eve) almost made the cut.

Dame James said...

So. Many. Divas. LOVE IT!

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

As much as I love Julianne I think I would've gone with George over her.
I can't argue with WALL-E and Margo though.