I was tagged by J.D. to do this meme created by Fletch of Blog Cabins. I'm always up for a challenge (and I thought I got so good at doing Alphabet stuff with my W. review and all) so here goes:
1. Pick one film to represent each letter of the alphabet.
2. The letter "A" and the word "The" do not count as the beginning of a film's title, unless the film is simply titled A or The, and I don't know of any films with those titles.
3. Return of the Jedi belongs under "R," not "S" as in Star Wars Episode IV: Return of the Jedi. This rule applies to all films in the original Star Warstrilogy; all that followed start with "S." Similarly, Raiders of the Lost Arkbelongs under "R," not "I" as in Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Conversely, all films in the LOTR series belong under "L" and all films in theChronicles of Narnia series belong under "C," as that's what those filmmakers called their films from the start. In other words, movies are stuck with the titles their owners gave them at the time of their theatrical release. Use your better judgement to apply the above rule to any series/films not mentioned.
4. Films that start with a number are filed under the first letter of their number's word. 12 Monkeys would be filed under "T."
5. Link back to Blog Cabins in your post so that I can eventually type "alphabet meme" into Google and come up #1, then make a post where I declare that I am the King of Google.
6. If you're selected, you have to then select 5 more people.
All About Eve
Beauty and the Beast (1991)
The Devil Wears Prada
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain (Amélie)
Kill Bill Volume 1
El Laberinto del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth)
Notes on a Scandal
A Streetcar Named Desire
Toy Story (1+2)
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Y tu Mamá Tambien
And now to tag 5 people:
Michael Parsons from My Stuff and Cr*p
Vance at Tapeworthy
And anyone else I would have tagged already has been.