Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The 20 Actresses Meme, or How my name is mB and I'm an Actressexual

This started over at The Film Experience, but I was tagged by JA over at My New Plaid Pants and it's already cropped up in a couple of other blogs I read, so here we go. 

My favourite actresses of all time:

(Clockwise) Felicity, Penelope, Natalie, Maggie, Emily, Amy, Tina, Bette, Lisa, Nicole, Judi, Alyson, Vivien, Mary, Kristin, Salma, Julia, Kate, Meryl and SMG

And now I need to tag some people:

3 comments:

J.D. said...

ALYSON! Sweet.

Vance said...

So I tried not looking at your list before I started jotting down my list and realized we have a LOT of crossovers. Practically the whole list is the same. Maybe I can think of someone different... hmm...

filmgeek said...

Just came across this post through the top 20 actors list and I thought I'd just throw in my ideas. So glad Emily Blunt is on your list by the way. I don't think enough people see her films. Anyways, my top 20 would be Lauren Bacall, Audrey Hepburn, Penelope Cruz, Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet, Emily Blunt, Kate Hudson, Reese Witherspoon, Audrey Tautou, Catherine Keener, Patricia Clarkson, Laura Linney, Zooey Deschanel, Ellen Page, Amy Adams, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Michelle Williams, Marion Cotillard, Juliette Binoche, and Katharine Hepburn