Sunday, October 28, 2007

Britney's Toy Soldier, or How This is an Animated Mash-up waiting to happen

Picking up on POP COLONY's suggestion that Michel Gondry needs to direct Brit's new video, I want to suggest that Brit herself has taken a step towards creating an animated mash-up if/when she releases Toy Soldier as a single. (I think Brit should really embrace animation - I mean, it's a way to avoid having to actually perform, look good or even show up: a manager's dream, n'est-ce pas?)
Can't you see it now?
Steven Spielberg presents

a Pixar Animations Studios production

Directed by Mr Gondry:
This time I need a Soldier
A really bad ass soldier
That know how to take, take care of me
I'm so damn glad that's over
This time I need a soldier
I'm sick of toy soldiers
A boy that knows how to take care of me
Won't be just coming over

1 comment:

POP COLONY said...

Obviously Brit will be BUZZ (you know b/c their lives have tragic parallels.Disillusion,insanity,meltdowns,mutant friends) and some male model will be WOODY (Will Chalker, pretty please).

Hopefully Kirsten Dunst will grace us with a cameo as everyone's favorite toy mutilator, Sid.