Saturday, November 3, 2007

Kate Winslet is Stunning, or How Redundancy is Repetitive

Gratuitous Kate Winslet Post
(Because she is amazing and I love watching her on screen and on red carpets.)

From The Envelope I got this beautiful picture of the always stunning Ms Kate Winslet accepting her artist of the year award at the BAFTA/LA Brittania Awards this past week.

Accepting her award Kate went through the list of past directors she has worked with and what they taught her:

"Peter Jackson, who gave me my first job, who taught me to find my muse. Ang Lee, who taught me control. Ken Branagh, who taught me not to be afraid of Shakespeare, not completely successfully, I'm afraid. James Cameron, who taught me to be a warrior, and that's not a joke, clearly, because none of you are laughing. Michael Apted, who taught me to hang on to my sense of humor through raging morning sickness. Richard Eyre, who taught me to be passionate and stand still at the same time. Jane Campion, who taught me how great it is to be a woman, and Michel Gondry, who taught me to try anything and risk looking stupid. Todd Field, who taught me the magic of collaboration, and Sam Mendes, who has unraveled my heart and taught me to let go."

No comments: