Tuesday, December 4, 2007

FYC, or How McEwan's tale seduces









For Your Consideration (A Blog Next Door Style) - Atonement
It's my blog and I'll FYC if I want to, FYC if I want to...

What can I say about this film that I didn't say in my review?
Well, I can stress the fact that the women in the film are fantastic and dreamy James isn't bad (or bad to look at) either. To the list of the FYC I should also add Best Costume Design, if only for Kiera's wardrobe: that green dress is beautiful and actually makes the scene in the library even sexier (albeit still classy) than it was already; and that white bathing suit actually doesn't look dated or old, but sensual and inviting (who knew?)

Check out A Blog Next Door's other FYC campaigns:
Ratatouille
Once
Superbad & Knocked Up
Hairspray
Juno

No comments: